Birth Doula Services
- Unlimited phone, text and email support during normal business hours starting the date of contract signing
- 2 prenatal visits. During these visits I will get to know you and develop an understanding of your unique needs and values.
- 24/7 on-call support starting at 37 weeks gestation
- Continuous labor and birth support
- Immediate postpartum support, typically lasting 1-3 hours after baby is born
- Immediate breastfeeding support (if that is a goal)
- 1 postpartum visit
- Continued 24/7 on-call support throughout the first 2 weeks after baby is born
Placenta encapsulation offers many benefits:
- Decrease baby blues
- Increase energy
- Speed and ease healing
- Increase milk supply
- Replenish depleted iron
- Enhance mood
I am a Lamaze trained childbirth educator aiming to finish my certification by the spring of 2017. I currently teach private, customized childbirth education along with weekend intensive group classes. Please contact me to book a class unique to you and your needs.
Weekend Intensive Childbirth Education courses:
See below for classes in 2017. Contact me with any questions or to add a course to the schedule.
- February 10th (6pm-9pm) and 11th (10am-5pm) – This class if full
- March 17th (6pm-9pm) and 18th (10am-5pm) – 4 openings available
The Intensive weekend classes are $120. The class is designed to be taken with a partner; the baby’s other parent, grandparent, sister, friend, etc. However, a partner is not mandatory and this class is incredibly helpful with or without a partner present.